Beyonce's "4" Tracklist and new single "1+1"

May 25, 2011


The goddess that is Beyonce Knowles has just released a new single "1+1" to coincide with her American Idol finale performance tonight. It's a beautiful track, with Beyonce trying some new things with her voice. The performance gave me goosebumps throughout. She is just an incredible performer and always gives it her all. Flawless! Buy the track on iTunes now! And check out her Idol performances below.

She has also released the official tracklist for her new album via her Facebook page, unveiling one song every hour.

1. 1+1
2. I Care
3. I Miss You
4. Best Thing I Never Had
5. Party feat. Andre 3000
6. Rather Die Young
7. Start Over
8. Love on Top
9. Countdown
10. End of Time
11. I Was Here
12. Run The World (Girls)

Only 12 songs?! I want more! But I'm sure more will come out on a re-release of some sort.





0 comments:

Post a Comment