Beyonce - Artist Of The Month

June 02, 2011



Beyonce Knowles is set to release her fourth album on June the 28th. Her first single "Who Run The World (Girls)" failed to make an impact to the general public. She then performed an amazing rendition of her album cut "1+1" on American Idol which then became a promotional single. And now she's officially released her second single "Best Thing I Never Had" on iTunes. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. It's nothing crazy and way too safe for Queen B. She is an amazing performer, singer, dancer and my all-time favourite artist, so of course she is this months Artist Of The Month. Here's hoping any of her new material starts getting major radio-play because if she doesn't get a hit with this next one, who knows where her album sales will go. I don't want her following in Floptina's footsteps :(
Anywho, check out her second single "Best Thing I Never Had" below.

Best Thing I Never Had by Beyoncé

0 comments:

Post a Comment